1. Purpose and scope of collection
- The main data collection on the Terrastone.vn website includes: Full name, address, email, phone. This is the information that Grindstone Company needs members to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and for the Company to contact and confirm when customers register to use the service on the website to ensure their interests. for consumers.
- During the payment transaction at the website, we only keep detailed information about the member's paid order, the information about the member's bank account number will not be kept.
- Members will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying the webiste Terrastone.vn of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties to take measures. suitable solution.
2. Scope of information use
The Company uses the information members provide to:
- Provide services to members.
- Send notices about information exchange activities between members and the website;
- Prevent activities that destroy a member's user account or fake member activities.
- Contact and deal with members in special cases.
- Do not use members' personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at Grindstone Company.
- In case of request by law: The company is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information of members upon request from judicial authorities, including: Procuracy, court, police agency. investigation related to a customer's illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members' personal information.
3. Information storage time
The member's personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or the member can log in and perform the cancellation. Remaining in all cases, member's personal information will be kept confidential on our server
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information:
- Address: 1/358 Hoa Lan 2 Street, Thuan Giao Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province
- Phone: 0937 952 288
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: terrastone.vn
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data:
- Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information or requesting the Company to do this.
- Members have the right to submit complaints about confidential information, please contact our Administration. Upon receiving these feedbacks, Japan Supermarket Japana will confirm the information. In the event that the member's reflection is correct, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures.
6. Commitment to confidentiality of customer's personal information:
- Personal information of members on Stone Mai Company is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker, leading to the loss of member's personal data, the Company will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and information. Notify members.
- Absolute confidentiality of all member's online transaction information, including invoice information, accounting, and digitized vouchers
- The Management Board of Grinding Stone Company requires individuals when registering / purchasing as a Member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone …., and is responsible for the legality of the above information. The Management Board of Grinding Stone Company is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided during the initial registration is incorrect.